Saturday 30 March 2013

How to rescue a nice dress..

So I found this pretty dress I once bought in ZARA and I thought that this colour is so much like spring and it would be a nice thing to wear when spring finally comes and will be warmer!

But there is one problem with it, which makes some people throw things away or just placing them into categories 'to wear at home'. It has some patches with some knits or naps. So here is one magic thing that can rescue your thing:

So here is this tool called 'lint remover' which will make your clothes look new and unworn again. You can purchase it from Amazon for as less as £5, and it worth the money, as you know some clothes are hard to say goodbye to :)

Here is the result and I am happy to restore my green dress to rock&roll in it when the warmer times finally come! Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment