Tuesday 26 March 2013

The very first one..

It is here my first ever post and I am very excited!

I am obviously not claiming to be Armstrong and probably not going to walk the moon, however I do want to talk about the small steps that i do and things that make me happy and motivate to do them.

So a little bit of the background here: 
I am originally from Tallinn, and I moved to England (Leicester) for University. So I have changed not only the sides of the road, but also had to purchase a pair of wellies, big umbrella and all the English weather accessories :) 
Now I am about to finish my University life (as soon as I finish with my masterpiece dissertation and midsummer exam - can't wait) I will be entering a proper adult life!

I am 20 years old and I think it is the age when I can objectively evaluate, recommend, describe and experience. That is why I decided to start a blog to share my thoughts, my interests and traditions, maybe even tell something i know about my culture, religion and lifestyle.

So generally i just want to have fun and experience this blogging experience, so wish me luck and fingers crossed it will go well xx

No comments:

Post a Comment